- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 30th September written episode: Abhi becomes close with Pragya in the darkness, thinking that she is Tanu. He talks of having the finest kiss with her. Pragya remembers that her mother told her never to refuse her husband when he becomes romantic, as romance is the solution of all problems in conjugal life. She also remembers Dadi’s words as she insisted her into having a child.
For a moment Pragya forgets the grim truth of her married life and just keeps quiet when Abhi gets closer. Tanu lights the candle and sees them together. She slaps at Abhi’s hand and leaves the dining hall. Abhi insults Pragya and tells her not to come in front of him.
Pragya cannot understand why she is feeling so bad at this insult. She counsels herself saying that the marriage is only a pretension and she is all alone. She calls her mother and says that Abhi is in good mood. She adds that Abhi has posed with her for photographs and taken her for candlelight dinner.
Sarala becomes immensely happy knowing this. She carefully hides the matter of wedding hall from Pragya, to let her enjoy the good moments. She comes to Bulbul and cautions her not to mention anything to Pragya. Bulbul asks whether she has forgiven her. She replies that she is trying.
Tanu calls Aaliya and tells her that she will spend good time with Abhi, to keep him away from Pragya. Abhi comes to her room to spend a romantic night. At Abhi’s house, the grandmothers discuss that they are missing Abhi and Pragya a lot.