- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 4th September written episode: Tanu consoles Aaliya saying that she is saved from a marriage without love. Aaliya tells her that she would not let Abhi’s life be spoilt; she would expel Pragya and arrange Abhi’s marriage with Tanu.
Dadi comes to meet Aaliya and tries to comfort her. She says that she would not be in peace until she is able to expel Pragya. Dadi tells her that she has a bad habit of cynicism and she would never allow her to ruin Abhi’s married life.
Bulbul meets Purab and bursts on him. He tries to tell her that he has left the marriage in the midway because Aaliya was cheating all of them. There was no point of this sacrifice, as Pragya was to be expelled right after the marriage. He insists on marrying Bulbul immediately.
Bulbul refuses believing Purab and says that her family is always more important for her. She cannot hurt her mother or her sister for her own happiness. Purab tries to convince Bulbul and drags her to the nearby temple for marriage.
Pragya comes to the place and becomes tensed seeing that no one is there. She thinks Bulbul must have informed her if Purab was absent. She hears the temple bell and goes there. She finds Purab and Bulbul arguing.
Pragya tells Purab to leave Bulbul and scolds him for ditching Aaliya. Purab tells Pragya that he cannot sacrifice his life for people who do not care for his happiness. Pragya tells him that she is always tensed about her mother and that is the sole reason of her sacrifices. Abhi arrives!