- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 9th October written episode: Pragya comes to the marriage hall and sees the last minute preparation of a marriage. She asks Sarala why she is arranging a marriage in the hall instead of fighting for its existence. Sarala thinks that no hope is there and she wants to make the last marriage memorable.
Pragya also joins the preparation of marriage. The groom party arrives soon. Pragya and her family become stunned seeing that it is the same groom who was rejected by Pragya, because he claimed the hall.
The groom’s mother comes to Pragya and taunts her saying that she never deserved her son, who is now getting married in a big family. She intentionally fixed the function in this hall to show it to Pragya, says the lady.
It is informed that the bride’s family has invited some celebrity. Pragya and Bulbul become ready to welcome the guest and stand in front of the gate. They discover that the guest is none other than Abhi! Abhi and Pragya start fighting as soon as they meet.
Abhi meets Purvi and asks her about the well being of the family. Purvi says that Sarala is well as she is busy in work. The hall means everything to her, says Purvi. Dadi meets Abhi and says that she is seeing a ray of hope for the hall. But Abhi tells her that he can do no help.
The marriage ceremony starts. Abhi and Pragya keep fighting. Sarala asks Bulbul why she has shared the matter of hall with Pragya. Bulbul is frustrated seeing Sarala’s continued mistrust. She says that she has not done it.