- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Is Back At The Second Spot; Ishq Subhan Allah Enters The TRP Chart
- Kumkum Bhagya To Take A Leap; Leena Jumani, Vin Rana & Ruchi Savarn To Quit The Show!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Holi Spl! Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya: AbhiGya & PreRan’s Romance Is What We Are Waiting For!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Kumkum Bhagya 9th September written episode: Till now Abhi was dreaming about Pragya’s insult and expulsion. When Dadi comes to him, he shares everything that he thinks about Pragya. He tells her that Pragya has cheated the whole family. She has helped Purab to elope with her sister Bulbul. He declares that he cannot stay with her. Dadi is in tears.
Aaliya and Tanu tell Pragya to leave the house in Abhi’s absence. Tanu says that Abhi and his Dadi do not want to see Pragya’s face. She even tries to snatch the mangalsutra from her neck, but Pragya stops her. She boldly says that she is leaving the house, not leaving the relationship and the mangalsutra is her strength. It is the power of a wife’s identity, warns Prgaya and leaves the house with a heavy mind. She walks aimlessly, shattered and confused.
Purab tells Bulbul that he is taking her to Nasik where they will marry and start their family. Bulbul strongly objects and tells him to take her back to Mumbai, where her family must be missing her.
Abhi asks Aaliya where Pragya is. He comes to know that Pragya has been expelled by them. He says that they should have waited for Dadi’s reaction. Aaliya says that she cannot change what is done.
Abhi takes it easily and feels relaxed knowing that finally Pragya is out of his life. Tanu insists on celebration. She clings to Abhi and cheers up for the new beginning of their relationship. Aaliya smiles at them.