- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 9th September written episode: Till now Abhi was dreaming about Pragya’s insult and expulsion. When Dadi comes to him, he shares everything that he thinks about Pragya. He tells her that Pragya has cheated the whole family. She has helped Purab to elope with her sister Bulbul. He declares that he cannot stay with her. Dadi is in tears.
Aaliya and Tanu tell Pragya to leave the house in Abhi’s absence. Tanu says that Abhi and his Dadi do not want to see Pragya’s face. She even tries to snatch the mangalsutra from her neck, but Pragya stops her. She boldly says that she is leaving the house, not leaving the relationship and the mangalsutra is her strength. It is the power of a wife’s identity, warns Prgaya and leaves the house with a heavy mind. She walks aimlessly, shattered and confused.
Purab tells Bulbul that he is taking her to Nasik where they will marry and start their family. Bulbul strongly objects and tells him to take her back to Mumbai, where her family must be missing her.
Abhi asks Aaliya where Pragya is. He comes to know that Pragya has been expelled by them. He says that they should have waited for Dadi’s reaction. Aaliya says that she cannot change what is done.
Abhi takes it easily and feels relaxed knowing that finally Pragya is out of his life. Tanu insists on celebration. She clings to Abhi and cheers up for the new beginning of their relationship. Aaliya smiles at them.