- Latest TRP Ratings: Kulfi Kumar Bajewala Enters Top 5 Slot; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Shares Steamy Lip-lock With Priyal Gor In Vikram Bhatt’s Maaya 2!
Kumkum Bhagya December 12th episode: Sarala wants to leave Abhi’s house, failing to convince Pragya. Pragya’s Dadi says that they cannot leave Pragya alone. Bulbul reaches Abhi’s house and is about to meet Pragya. Sarala tells her that Pragya has made her mind and there is no point of talking to her. The marriage will happen, says Sarala sadly. Abhi and his family members make fun of Pragya’s family.
Akash takes Suresh and Rachna to Abhi’s house for the marriage. Abhi comes to Pragya and says that he himself will prepare her for the wedding. He gives her a bridal look with wedding dress, jewellery and make up. Pragya remains shocked and dumb.
Bulbul confronts Suresh and blames him for Pragya’s misfortune. He rejected Pragya when she wanted to marry him and now he wants to marry her when she does not love him anymore, says Bulbul. Suresh says that he is doing it as a good friend of Pragya. He is trying to save Pragya’s reputation and she is doing the same too, claims Suresh. Bulbul tells him that Pragya is doing this for her love.
Tanu sees Aaliya getting elaborately prepared for the marriage, to look the most gorgeous. Aaliya tells her that she is doing this for Purab. When Purab will see her he will realize his mistake of leaving her, thinks Aaliya.
Abhi tells Pragya that she can ask for any gift for her marriage. She hugs him tightly and requests him to stop the marriage. Abhi refuses doing it and leaves the room. When he comes to take Pragya to the wedding hall, he sees that Pragya is nowhere!