- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
Kumkum Bhagya December 13th episode: Abhi discovers that Pragya is missing. He promptly leaves the house to search for her. Aaliya and Tanu spread the news and insult Pragya’s family. Sarala fights back and insults them. Abhi goes to Pragya’s house and sees that she is not there. When he comes back and tells the matter to Pragya’s family, they become tensed.
Bulbul thinks Pragya can commit suicide under tremendous mental pressure. She cannot stop herself from rebuking Abhi. She tells him that he is a heartless person who has never understood Pragya’s love.
Purab controls Bulbul and goes with Abhi to search for Pragya again. The matter of suicide keep haunting Purab. Abhi gets scared too. Suddenly he sees Pragya’s wedding dupatta on the roadside. He asks a person and comes to know that a bride has gone towards the bridge.
Suresh thinks he should go in search of Pragya. Rachna feels pain in her abdomen, but Suresh ignores her and leaves the house. Akash comes to Rachna and takes care of her. His mom tries to intervene, but Akash reprimands her. He takes Rachna to his room and calls the doctor.
Pragya comes upon the bridge and thinks of committing suicide. But she remembers her family, especially her mother and thinks that it would be a stupid decision. Abhi comes and rescues her. He takes her back to the house and informs Suresh.
Abhi tells Suresh and Pragya to sit for the marriage. Now he openly blackmails Pragya about the MMS. Pragya is compelled to sit for the marriage. Abhi goes to tie the knot. The priest fuels the holy fire. Abhi’s hand is burnt accidentally.