- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
Kumkum Bhagya December 18th episode: Even after being caught, Aaliya refuses to apologize. She still thinks what she has done is absolutely right. She reminds Abhi that he has filed divorce and Pragya cannot stay in the house. Abhi says that he postponed the legal procedure, as he wanted to know the truth. He shows that he has kept the divorce papers with himself. He burns the papers, shocking Tanu and Aaliya.
Aaliya still says that she will throw Pragya out. Abhi forcefully takes her to her bedroom and slaps her. Abhi’s slap shocks Aaliya. She becomes even more stubborn. She thinks that Abhi has fallen in love with Pragya. Abhi says that he too wanted to expel Pragya from his life, but he never wanted to destroy her life. Moreover, it was absolutely wrong to give such a shock to Dadi, who immensely loves Pragya.
Aaliya says that she is mad after her break up with Purab as she cannot imagine her life without him. Abhi reminds her that Dadi can refuse to accept Purab after he has left Aaliya on the day of wedding.
Aaliya stubbornly says that she cares for no one. It is her life and she has the sole right to take all decisions. Abhi is shocked. He says that he has fasted several nights only to feed his sister. Dadi has spent several sleepless nights only to protect her granddaughter. Abhi has never thought of his happiness ignoring his family. But Aaliya has become selfish now, he regrets.
Akash comes to Rachna’s cabin in the nursing home, where she is lying unconscious. He sits beside her bed and promises not to repeat his mistake. He will take the responsibility of Rachna and her child, vows Akash.