- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya December 19th episode: Aaliya’s selfish words hurt Abhi; she realizes her mistake and says sorry. She tells him that she deeply loves her family, but she loves Purab too. She adds that she can do anything if he brings Purab back in her life. She will not disturb Pragya or Bulbul, promises Aaliya. Abhi leaves the room without giving any answer. Tanu and Mitali come to Aaliya’s room to know the details. Aaliya tells Tanu that she is even more desperate now. She will make plans to get Purab in her life.
Akash sees that Rachna is missing in her cabin. The nurse tells him that she has left the nursing home. Rachna takes an auto and calls Suresh. She informs him that she went to doctor after feeling pain in her abdomen. He tells her that the marriage has been cancelled. She is worried. He says that he will explain the rest after meeting her; he tells her to reach home.
Suresh sees Abhi before leaving the house. He tells him that he is not impressed at his effort of proving Pragya’s innocence. He thinks it is nothing but a stupid drama and through the procedure of marriage Abhi has pained and tortured Pragya. Abhi is mentally sick and needs treatment, utters Suresh. Abhi remains silent.
Abhi apologizes to Pragya and her family for a second time. Sarala, Bulbul and Purab say that they are proud of Abhi. Bulbul tells Abhi to put the mangalsutra around Pragya’s neck, to complete the procedure of reunion.