- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya December 24th episode: Akash keeps calling Rachna even after she refuses him continuously. This time Suresh sees his call in Rachna’s phone and thinks that he should talk with Rachna. Abhi takes Purab to Prgaya’s house. He keeps calling Aaliya in between, but she rejects the calls.
Sarala becomes surprised seeing Purab with Abhi. She calls Pragya and Bulbul who are extremely tensed about the situation. Abhi tells Sarala that she has forever treated him as her own child. Today he would request her to agree with his decision.
Abhi openly says that there is a relationship between Bulbul and Purab. He tells both of them to forget old things. They think that Abhi is thinking of Purab’s marriage with Aaliya. Both of them feel immense pain to kill their love forever, but they agree not to think of their relationship in future.
Now Abhi tells them to take a new oath of never leaving each other again. He proposes their marriage. Sarala thinks that Abhi is joking. Abhi convinces her about Purab and requests to give her nod for the marriage. The whole family becomes excited.
Tanu tells Aaliya that Abhi must have something very important to share. Aaliya ignores the matter. Tanu calls Abhi’s driver and comes to know that Abhi met Purab and talked about the latter’s marriage. She tells Aaliya that Abhi has fixed her marriage with Purab. Aaliya bounces in excitement. They give the news to the whole family. On the other hand Purab thanks Abhi for understanding his love. The two friends are united again.