- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya December 25th episode: Pragya thanks Abhi for his decision of Purab’s marriage with Bulbul. Abhi says that he has done it for Aaliya. Aaliya will never stop thinking about Purab, while the latter loves Bulbul. Three lives will be destroyed if Aaliya marries Purab. Once Purab and Bulbul get married, Aaliya will be compelled to stay away from Purab, thinks Abhi.
Bulbul’s family is worried about the venue of marriage as Kumkum Bhagya is not available due to legal problems. Sarala thinks she will hire some other hall. Purvi reminds her that other halls are too costly. Abhi proposes that the marriage will be organized at his house. Sarala feels hesitant. Abhi convinces her.
Abhi is now worried for Aaliya. He thinks he should have talked with her by now. He calls Aaliya and says that he has something very important to share with her. Aaliya blushes and tells him to come back quickly. She thinks that she misunderstood Abhi when he slapped her, but now he has taken the best decision for her.
After Abhi comes back, Tanu and Aaliya start hopping in excitement. Tanu tells Abhi that they have come to know about his plan of Aaliya’s marriage with Purab. He is shocked. He insists on talking with Aaliya privately. But Tanu prevents him and calls the whole family to the hall. The family members appreciate Abhi for his decision. They even start wondering that it will be a grand wedding. Abhi stops them and tells Aaliya that she cannot get married to Purab.