- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Holi Spl! Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya: AbhiGya & PreRan’s Romance Is What We Are Waiting For!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Ishqbaaz: Surbhi Chandna Seen In A Village Girl Avatar; Is The Show Going The Kumkum Bhagya Way?
- Zindagi Ki Mahek: All's Not Well Between Samiksha Jaiswal & Karan Vohra; Is Karan’s Wife The Reason?
Kumkum Bhagya December 4th episode: Abhi and Pragya get ready for the procedure of divorce. Abhi’s lawyers ask Pragya whether she has any demand from Abhi’s property. Pragya says that she has some different kind of demands. She gives a list of her demands.
Pragya says that she will come to meet Dadi even after divorce and she will talk with the children of the family. She will follow Abhi’s concert. No one will have the right to stop her, claims Pragya. She is teased by Tanu and Aaliya.
Lawyers prepare the papers and tell the couple to sign. Purab forbids Abhi to sign the paper and tells him to wait for Dadi’s recovery. Pragya stops Purab and tells Abhi to complete the formalities as soon as possible. Both of them sign.
Bulbul and Sarala wait outside while Pragya goes to pack her bag. Sarala apologizes to Bulbul as she has forever doubted and misunderstood her. She also appreciates Purab who has tried his best to support Pragya. Sarala is worried for Pragya’s future. Bulbul comforts her saying that Pragya is strong enough to handle this situation.
Pragya goes to the bedroom and thinks that she should leave the room as soon as possible, because each memory will torture her. She remembers her moments with Abhi and keeps crying while packing her bag.
Tanu becomes impatient for Pragya’s departure. Aaliya tells her to cool down as Pragya has signed the divorce paper and now she is bound to leave the house. No one can keep her here, says Aaliya.