- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
Kumkum Bhagya November 13th episode: Abhi tells Pragya to leave his house promptly. Pragya accepts the order and agrees to leave the house. She packs her bag and gets ready. Sarala calls her and talks about Abhi’s program. Pragya controls her tears with difficulty.
When Pragya is about to go, Abhi stops her and says that he cannot compel her to leave the house at night. He still respects her mother and grandmother who love and respect him as a son-in-law. He tells her to leave in the morning. He will explain it to Dadi in his own way, says Abhi. He sees a sleeping Pragya and remembers the moments spent with her.
Bulbul meets Purab while she is crossing a road unmindfully. Purab asks the reason of her tension. She shows him the scandalous video. He opines that it cannot be true, someone must have framed it to malign Pragya. Bulbul is tensed for Sarala.
Aaliya, Tanu and Mitali cheer up thinking that Pragya has left the house forever. But Tanu sees Abhi taking Pragya back to the bedroom. She complains that he is being hypnotized. Abhi argues that he has done it for humanity. But Tanu cannot be in peace.
Tanu makes tea for Dadis and tries to impress them. But they ignore her and praise Pragya. She becomes impatient and tells Aaliya that they should send the MMS to Dadi’s phone. Aaliya is shocked at this idea and says that Abhi and she can never see Dadi in pain. She warns Tanu never to think of it again!