- Kumkum Bhagya To Take A Leap; Leena Jumani, Vin Rana & Ruchi Savarn To Quit The Show!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Holi Spl! Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya: AbhiGya & PreRan’s Romance Is What We Are Waiting For!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Ishq Subhan Allah: Complaint Filed Against The Show For Wrongful Representation Of Religious Facts
Kumkum Bhagya November 13th episode: Abhi tells Pragya to leave his house promptly. Pragya accepts the order and agrees to leave the house. She packs her bag and gets ready. Sarala calls her and talks about Abhi’s program. Pragya controls her tears with difficulty.
When Pragya is about to go, Abhi stops her and says that he cannot compel her to leave the house at night. He still respects her mother and grandmother who love and respect him as a son-in-law. He tells her to leave in the morning. He will explain it to Dadi in his own way, says Abhi. He sees a sleeping Pragya and remembers the moments spent with her.
Bulbul meets Purab while she is crossing a road unmindfully. Purab asks the reason of her tension. She shows him the scandalous video. He opines that it cannot be true, someone must have framed it to malign Pragya. Bulbul is tensed for Sarala.
Aaliya, Tanu and Mitali cheer up thinking that Pragya has left the house forever. But Tanu sees Abhi taking Pragya back to the bedroom. She complains that he is being hypnotized. Abhi argues that he has done it for humanity. But Tanu cannot be in peace.
Tanu makes tea for Dadis and tries to impress them. But they ignore her and praise Pragya. She becomes impatient and tells Aaliya that they should send the MMS to Dadi’s phone. Aaliya is shocked at this idea and says that Abhi and she can never see Dadi in pain. She warns Tanu never to think of it again!