- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
Kumkum Bhagya November 24th episode: Pragya comes to Abhi and says aloud that she has collected the CCTV footage to prove her innocence. Abhi does not follow her as he is listening to music. Rather it is heard by Mitali, Aaliya and Tanu as they were following Pragya. Aaliya pushes Tanu who falls on the stairs. Abhi’s attention is shifted before Pragya can show him the evidence. Abhi becomes busy in nursing Tanu.
Mitali keeps watch on Pragya so that she cannot show the CD to Abhi. At night Abhi becomes tired and falls asleep. Pragya thinks that she should show the CD in the next morning. She sleeps keeping the CD under her pillow.
The CD is stolen at night. Pragya sees a bad dream and wakes up to find that the CD is missing. She comes out of the room and sees someone running down the stairs. She chases the person and comes to the garden. Someone hits her on the head. Pragya feels dizzy for a few moments. She breaks down thinking that the proof is gone.
She comes back and sees some footprints going towards the house from the garden. She follows the steps and comes to a room where she finds Tanu, who is watching the CD in her laptop.
Pragya confronts Tanu who admits making the MMS. She says that she is desperate to throw Pragya out of the house. Pragya fights with Tanu to get the CD back. Mitali comes and snatches it. She breaks the CD into pieces.