- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya November 27th episode: Aaliya scares Abhi further when he comes to have some drink in her room. She tells him that the video can be spread among public any time and his honour will be ruined. People will laugh at him and will question his manhood. People will say that he cannot ‘satisfy’ his wife, so she gets sexually involved with other men. The point of manhood deeply hurts Abhi’s ego. Alcohol elevates his anger and frustration.
Pragya sees Abhi in the bedroom, staggering due to over intake of alcohol. He holds her hard and says that she has ruined his honour and his career. He asks her why she was so eager to sleep with another man.
Now people will question his manhood, regrets Abhi. He says that he will do the same thing which her lover does with her. He touches her with sexual intention. Pragya feels uncomfortable and pushes him away.
Abhi becomes violent and says that being a husband he has full right over her. Pragya retorts that she will never allow him to touch her forcefully. She throws him out and slams the door. Pragya completely breaks down at this unexpected behavior of Abhi.
Abhi sits outside with a blank expression. Aaliya again comes to him and provokes him. She says that Pragya has ruined all happiness of his life. On the other hand, Purab notices that Bulbul is much tensed about Pragya. He thinks he should meet Pragya and solve the matter.