- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
Kumkum Bhagya November 5th episode: Mitali keeps posing as a helpless mother in front of Aaliya. She says that she has cheated Raj out of compulsion, as she needed money to raise her children. Aaliya takes the chance of Mitali’s situation. She tells Mitali that Pragya is responsible for Raj’s misfortune and they should oust Pragya from the house. Mitali becomes excited.
Mitali meets Suresh in his college and requests him to give tuition to her kids. She says that Pragya has suggested his name as a good teacher. Suresh cannot refuse. But he does not agree to take classes at Abhi’s house. He tells her to send her kids to his place. She agrees.
Mitali reports to Aaliya that she has done her job perfectly, but Suresh has refused coming to Abhi’s house. Aaliya says that she will make the next plan in a way that will prove Pragya’s love affair with Suresh. It will blemish Pragya’s character and Dadi will expel her from the house.
Aaliya thinks that Abhi has a big rock concert on the very next day and everyone in the family will go to the function. They will stop Pragya from going and call Suresh to the house. Tanu joins them and takes the responsibility of stopping Pragya. Abhi meets Raj in the jail and regrets that his own brother can commit such a crime. Raj is hurt seeing that Abhi does not have trust upon him.
Pragya watches Abhi’s practice and encourages him. When his fingers are pained and fatigued after long guitar practice, she nurses them with hot saline water. Abhi feels good.