- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Shares Steamy Lip-lock With Priyal Gor In Vikram Bhatt’s Maaya 2!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Ishq Subhan Allah Bounces Back To Second Slot; Ishqbaaz Enters 10th Spot!
Kumkum Bhagya October 23 episode: Pragya feels happy to keep fast for Abhi. Abhi becomes surprised seeing the sudden burst of romance in Pragya. Aaliya and Tanu become tired of making the drama of keeping fast. Tanu feels sick of acidity. Aaliya orders pizza. Mitali sees Aaliya and Tanu taking the pizza to their room. She smells something fishy. She goes to Abhi and informs that Tanu is keeping fast for him. Abhi becomes excited.
Aaliya and Tanu pounce on the cheesy pizza. After having one or two bites, they are interrupted by Abhi. Aaliya says that she has ordered the pizza for herself. Abhi scolds Tanu for keeping fast as she usually eats at two hours’ gap. Tanu pretends being a dedicated girl friend and says that she is enduring the fast to pray for his long life. Abhi is charmed by her dedication. Tanu thanks Aaliya for saving her.
Abhi taunts Pragya saying that she must be eating secretly. Pragya smiles at whatever he says. In the evening Abhi discovers a gathering of ladies in the house. Dasi tells him that Dadi has called the women as she wants a grand event in Pragya’s first Karva Chauth. Abhi proposes that he will play a funny game.
Abhi suggests that he will ask some funny questions to all. He insists on starting with Pragya. He asks Pragya whether she has ever seen moon in something, when there is no moon in the night sky. Pragya remembers the moments when she has seen moon in Abhi. She blushes and says that she cannot reveal her feelings!