- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya October 29 episode: Pragya thanks her mother for getting her married to Abhi. She says that she has found her love in Abhi. Sarala is happy and relaxed. But Bulbul becomes tensed for Pragya. She comes to Pragya and reminds her that she was once ditched in love, never to fall in love again. She also mentions that Abhi loves someone else.
Pragya says that she cannot help falling for Abhi knowing very well that he will never love her. She has no expectation for his love, but only finds pleasure in loving him and wants to see him happy. On the other hand Tanu tells Abhi that she cannot live without him.
Abhi says that he cannot marry her as he never wants to hurt his Dadi who is being attached to Pragya more and more. Dadi calls him and wants to talk with Pragya and Sarala, as Abhi was supposed to be with them. Abhi quickly leaves Tanu and comes to Pragya’s house.
Sarala thanks Abhi for his favour to the marriage hall. She says that she has forgot the absence of a son in her life, after she has got Abhi. Abhi comes to the washroom and thinks over the matter. He thinks that his Dadi and Pragya’s mom are innocent and he never wants to hurt them. He cannot see Tanu in pain either.
Pragya comes to help Abhi as there is no water in the washroom. He looks troubled and Pragya wants to know the reason. Abhi tells her that Tanu has proposed him for marriage!