- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya October 31 episode: Abhi becomes busy with Diwali card party at his house. Dadi gives a necklace for Pragya through Abhi’s hand and it makes Pragya feel special. Pragya’s Dadi starts from her house to give Diwali gifts to Abhi and his family. She cannot find an auto; Suresh takes her to Abhi’s house.
Abhi’s Dadi gives the locker keys to Pragya and says that she is handing the responsibility over to her. Akash’s mother becomes jealous. Abhi sits for card game with his friends. Tanu stands beside him.
Dasi tells Pragya that she should stand beside Abhi while he is playing the game. Mitali explains that Abhi considers Tanu as her lady luck during card game. Dasi still insists that Pragya should try her luck; but Pragya does not dare.
Abhi keeps losing the game constantly. Tanu leaves the table for washroom. Pragya sees that Abhi is losing and comes beside him. She touches the cards and Abhi wins the game. He does not notice Pragya and thinks it is Tanu’s hand. He stands up and hugs his lady luck, just to discover that it is Pragya.
When he scolds Pragya, his friends say that Pragya is lucky for him and he should continue playing with Pragya beside him. He tries it again and wins the game. Pragya feels great. She leaves the table and tells Abhi that next time he should only think of her and he will win the game. Abhi tries the same and it becomes true! Abhi is surprised!