- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Is Back At The Second Spot; Ishq Subhan Allah Enters The TRP Chart
- Kumkum Bhagya To Take A Leap; Leena Jumani, Vin Rana & Ruchi Savarn To Quit The Show!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Holi Spl! Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya: AbhiGya & PreRan’s Romance Is What We Are Waiting For!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Kumkum Bhagya's latest episode: Journalists and fans gather in front of the police station. A new officer comes to duty in the morning. Being a big fan of the star, he meets Abhi and promises him the best facilities inside the lock-up.
The corporator scolds the officer whom he told to apply ‘third degree’ on Abhi. The officer says that Pragya threatened him. The lawyer comes to the police station and waits for Pragya’s statement.
Aaliya and Tanu reach the police station before Pragya and show false concern for Abhi. Pragya comes soon, but she lies that Abhi was guilty in the case. The lawyer fails to arrange Abhi’s bail. Sarala and Pragya’s Dadi see this.
Abhi starts believing that Pragya has done this to take revenge upon him. Aaliya fuels his hatred and says that she will do everything to arrange his bail. Sarala slaps Pragya and wants to know the reason of this peculiar behavior. Pragya explains that she saw the corporator talking with the inspector, when she was coming to give her statement.
The corporator told the inspector to instruct his men to beat up Abhi black and blue when he would come amid the crowd. No one would be able to catch the true culprit and people would think that the disappointed fans have done this.
Pragya says that she was too scared and could only think of keeping Abhi inside the lock-up to keep him safe. She promises Sarala that she will take all responsibilities for Abhi in this crisis.