- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Jodha Akbar's Rajat Tokas To Return With Ekta Kapoor's Show?
- Tashan E Ishq Review: Peppy, Light-Hearted Love Story Post Jodha Akbar!
- Jodha-Akbar Love Story Becomes An Epic!
- Jodha Akbar: Jodha Brings Change In Rukaiya’s Punishment
- Jodha Akbar: Akbar Sends Rukaiya To Exile
- Jodha Akbar: Jalal-Jodha Out Of Danger Finally!
The inaugural episode of Amitabh Bachchan hosted quiz show on Sony TV has got the show a whopping 9.0 rating which has put the show right on top of all the other shows.
Jodha Akbar, with the awe inspiring story and acting has secured the second place close behind with 8.9 ratings. The show reached a crucial scenario which has got the audiences gripped to the screens the entire week. The show was until now struggling to beat Diya Aur Baati Hum has over taken them.
Kumkum Bhagya which was at the second position last week has been pushed to the third with 8.1 ratings, thanks to the special episode of KBC and Jodha Akbar.
Diya Aur Baati Hum, the top one show for a long time now was pushed to the fourth place with a disappointing 7.3 when it's previous week's rating was 10.7!
Here is the list of top 10 shows this week along with their previous week's ratings:
Latest Top 10 Shows
The latest top 10 shows this week is out. Here are the top 10 shows and their ratings...
Kaun Banega Crorepati Inaugural Episode - 9.0
Jodha Akbar 8.9
Kumkum Bhagya - 8.1
Diya Aur Baati Hum - 7.3
Saath Nibhana Saathiya 7.2
Jamai Raja 6.7
Comedy Nights With Kapil 6.5
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 6.2
Qubool Hai 6.2
Sasuran Simar Ka 6.1