- Margarita With A Straw: Shastri Sisters’ Sonal Vengurlekar Writes Open Letter To The Director
- Minty and Nicky Cause Havoc In Lives Of Shastri Sisters!
- Sudha Chandran Back On TV With Shastri Sisters!
- Shastri Sister: Tiff Between Alka And Rajiv!
- Shastri Sisters: Horrified Of Marriage, Alka To Go Missing!
- Rakhi Celebrations To Turn Horrid For Shastri Sisters! (August 7th)
While the King Khan has made Rahul and Raj universally popular Indian names, the cast and crew of Shastri Sisters is on its way to take the ‘R' legacy forward. Upon having consulted a guru, the production house of COLORS' popular show Shastri Sisters, Shankutalam Productions learned that the letter ‘R' was indeed lucky for the show.
The creative team of the show then took a unanimous decision to have the names of the male characters begin with the letter ‘R'. Since Sumit Bharadwaj had already been coined the name ‘Neel', the creative team named the remaining three young actors Rajat (played by Vijayendra Kumeria), Rohan (played by Sujay Reu) and Rajiv (played by Sumit Verma).
Recently on the show, When Anushka brings a teary-eyed Alka home, Minty Sareen suspiciously observes them as Alka also brings with her a big bag. Narayan Shastri is pleased to see her daughter. Anushka, a loyal sister, hides the real reason behind Alka's return. While Devyani makes plans to sort out things between Alka and Rohan, it looks like her plan may just backfire.
On the other hand, Rajat tells Narayan about the self-defense camp and importance of self-defense. He convinces Naryan Shastri to send Devyani and Anushka for the camp.