- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika-Shoaib, Rithvik-Asha, Kratika-Nikitin & Srishty-Manish Approached!
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan Comments On KKK’s Rithvik & Karan; Ravi Dubey Disappointed With Hina!
- #BhartiKiBaraat: Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa Organise Mata Ki Chowki Before Heading To Goa!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey & Rithvik Dhanjani To Join Salman Khan; Ravi Supports Hina Khan!
- Here’s How Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Devoleena & Other TV Celebs Welcomed Lord Ganesha…
- Rumour Has It! Khatron Ke Khiladis Karan Wahi, Rithvik Dhanjani & Ravi Dubey Hated Lopamudra Raut!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 8: Lopamudra, Rithvik & Nia Eliminated; Top Three Finalists Revealed
- Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gujjar Celebrates Birthday With Lopa, Nia, Rithvik, Karan & Others
- Surbhi Jyoti Celebrates Her Birthday; Surbhi Chandna, Shoaib Ibrahim, Asha-Rithvik & Others Wish…
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 8: Nia, Shiny, Ravi, Manveer, Lopa & Others Have A Blast In Spain Before Action!
- Rohit Shetty Launches Khatron Ke Khiladi: Pain In Spain; Meet The Final List Of Contestants
The Life Ok Awards 2014, which was held recently, saw celebrities of tellytown dazle the red carpet. Popular TV Stars who were present at the Now Awards 2014 included the lovebirds Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi, Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 contestant hunk Gurmeet Chaudhry, Big Boss 5's controversy queen Dolly Bindra and Drashti Dhami's sister-in-law, actress Suhasi Dhami.
TV actress Meghna Malik aka Ammaji also graced the red carpet. Bollywood actors who attended the Life Ok Awards 2014 ceremony were Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania's Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan, Bobby Jasoos' Vidya Balan, Heropanti's Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon among many more...
Catch them all- the best, and the worst dressed, at the Life Ok Now Awards 2014, here..
Life Ok Awards 2014: Alia Bhatt Shows Off Tattoo For Humpty Sharma...Promotions
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan attended the Life Ok Awards 2014 and also stole some time to promote their upcoming flick 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania'. Alia wore an outfit designed by Shane and Falguni Peacock, and looked smashing. One of the best dressed, definitely!
Life Ok Awards 2014: Madhubala Aka Drashti Dhami's Sister-in-law, Suhasi Dhami
She is Suhasi Dhami, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon actress Drashti Dhami's sister-in-law. Suhasi shone in a pretty white dress, paired with red lipstick. Good looks runs in the Dhami family, I guess. Suhasi Dhami's look gets a big thumbs up.
Life Ok Awards 2014: Rithvik Dhanjani And Asha Negi Look Fabulous
One of TV's cutest off-screen couples, Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi pose on the red carpet. Asha looked lovely as ever in a red dress accessorised with a black belt and a black beaded neckpiece. Rithvik looked every bit of the 'dashing dude' look that is his USP. Super cool couple.
Gurmeet Chaudhary: Smart
Gurmeet Chaudhary looks smart and charming in the black suit.
Dolly Bindra: What The...!
Oh don't even get me started. Make-up is sober, but what's with the oversized sleeve, Dolly? Forgot to tell your designer that you shed a couple of pounds?
Meghna Malik: Chic
Ammaji could make a show stopper at any event.
Bhairavi Raichura: Elegant
Bhairavi looks pleasing and elegant in the simple black dress, without looking like plain Jane.