- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
- Here's How Your Favourite TV Stars Celebrate New Year's Eve!
- Genre-Specific Channels: Trend Intensifies On Indian TV
- Jodha Akbar: Jodha To Become A Mother Again
- Yeh Hai Mohabbetain: Raman Sees Ishita Hug Mani, Confess Love!
- Kumkum Bhagya: Pragya’s First Karva Chauth Spoilt By Tanu
- Qubool Hai: Seher Is Surprised Seeing Rehan
- Jodha Akbar: Jalal Wins But War Feels Lost!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Ishita Lies Repeatedly To Raman
- Kumkum Bhagya: Tanu Steals Proof, Takes Credit
- Qubool Hai: Seher Cleverly Avoids Sleeping With Ahil!
- Jodha Akbar: Mewar Fights Back With Full Vigour
If How I Met Your Mother told the story of how Ted met his wife, Love By Chance (LBC) tells one such story in each episode. The Bindass show is TV's answer to Rom-Coms.
At the times when Saas-Bahu shows are ruling television, Bindass has come up with one such show which presents one love story at a time in a 40 minute episode. Short, well written, aptly cast, realistic characters will have the viewers connect to the story pretty easily. A breath of fresh air for those who love romantic comedies but cannot sit through 3 hour films and definitely not shows which take years to tell a simple story.
Hosted by actor and stand-up comedian Kavi Shastri, the show brings true stories of people who have found love by serendipity. Every Saturday at 7 pm, Bindass will take the viewers into the lives of two such people who find their love, under unexpected circumstances.
The show would have no heroes who are strong enough to beat-up a huge gang of goons. No actress who would bring music with each of her step. Just simple people with simple lives, who just meet over strange circumstances but end up getting lucky in love.
Targetting the young crowd who have less time for TV and lesser attention span, Love By Chance has hit bull's eye, with crip, short and interesting rom-com episodes.
Verdict: A sure watch for a relaxing Saturday evening. A definite relief since the stories always have a happy ending.
Love By Chance
Bindass's Love By Chance tells one love story at a time with a guaranteed happy ending.
Kuch Bhi Ho Saktha Hai
With a tag line Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai, Love By Chance shows that unexpected circumstances can lead to love.
Actor and stand-up comedian Kavi Shastri will be telling us each story lead by serendipity.
For instance the first episode had two young people who had no connection meet over a lost phone and end up falling for each other.
Bullied Into Love
Also, a fresher who gets bullied into a girls hostel would find love. Unexpected or what!