- First Time I Made My Wife Cry Ashish Sharma Post Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 Victory
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7: What To Expect In Super Finale!
- Rangrasiya's Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 Super Finale?
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 Grand Finale: Ashish Sharma Vs Shakti Mohan At Final Battle?
- Akshat Singh's Big Plans Post Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7, Involves Salman Khan Too!
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 has reached it's final stage and the top four contestants are fighting it out on stage to win the season beating the others. But off stage it's a different story altogether. There seems to be a triangle of love among three of the contestants, Ashish Sharma, Shakti Mohan and Karan Tacker.
Recently, in an interview when the above three contestants were asked, given a chance, who would they share their victory or trophy with, a triangle of love emerged from their responses. While Ashish said he is more than happy to share his trophy with Shakti. But Shakti, on the other hand, wants to share it with Karan!
While Ashish and Shakti were generous to share their victory with a fellow contestant, Karan was not ready to do any such thing. If it comes to sharing his trophy, Karan prefers to share it with himself.
While this love triangle was happening full fledged, Mouni Roy, the fourth finalist on the dance reality show, confessed that when it comes to love and trophy, the beautiful actress prefers the later.
Well, what ever their choices are, there would be only one winner finally and the winner will be one among them, who would take home the trophy and wouldn't have to share it with anyone in reality.