- OMG! Vivian Dsena Injured On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Promo Sets!
- Drashti Dhami To Be Back On TV With Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
- Vivian Dsena, RK Of Madhubala, Is Back To TV With Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!
- REVEALED: Drashti Dhami, Neeraj Khemka's Wedding Date And Other Details!
- TV's Favourite Characters Who Are Killed Post Leaps; Qubool Hai, Madhubala, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 13th June written episode: Raja's family rushes Bai Ji to the hospital. The doctor tells them to arrange for blood quickly. It becomes difficult to find blood for Bai Ji as her blood group is a rare one. Dau Ji remembers that Raja's blood group matches Bai Ji's.
An NGO lawyer meets Madhu, who is experienced in handling cases of marital rape. Madhu becomes stronger on getting support. She tells the lawyer that she can think of no other option than winning the case.
Dau ji rushes to the police station and requests the officer on duty to release Raja for one hour. But neither request nor offer of bribe can release Raja, as the previous officer has been punished by the higher authority, for allowing Raja to go out.
The officer suggests that there is only one way out; if Madhu withdraws the complaint, Raja can be released. Raja tells Dau ji to send someone to Madhu. He is confident that Madhu cannot neglect this request.
Dau ji calls home and tells Tara to meet Madhu. Bhanu sees that he can exploit the situation, to create more gap between Raja and his wife. He stops Tara and meets Madhu himself.
Bhanu tells Madhu that Bai ji is at hospital and she wants to meet Raja. He deliberately avoids the matter of blood and starts threatening Madhu so that she becomes angry and refuses to come. He becomes successful in his intention.
Bai ji dies at the hospital. Bhanu comes to the police station and informs Raja. Raja becomes mad losing his grand ma, who was more than his mother. He vows to avenge Bai ji's death. Bhanu smiles.