- OMG! Vivian Dsena Injured On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Promo Sets!
- Drashti Dhami To Be Back On TV With Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
- Vivian Dsena, RK Of Madhubala, Is Back To TV With Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!
- REVEALED: Drashti Dhami, Neeraj Khemka's Wedding Date And Other Details!
- TV's Favourite Characters Who Are Killed Post Leaps; Qubool Hai, Madhubala, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 16th June written episode: When Madhu comes to Abhay Kapoor's flat with her Dida, she comes to know that Raja's family has started for the funeral ground. They go back home and meet Raja in the court. Seeing Madhu, Raja starts shouting and threatening her.
Madhu's lawyer argues that if a person can threaten inside the court, what he can do at his own house! It proves how brutal his mentality is. Raja's lawyer Mr Shroff stops her and insists on questioning Madhu.
Mr Shroff questions Madhu why she never filed divorce against Raja, when she got married under compulsion. He explains that though she was married by force, she wanted to exploit Raja's property, as he is a rich man.
Raja tells the judge that Madhu demanded a flat, a share of his property and a big amount of money from him. She threatened to charge rape case against him, if these were not given to her. They also put the blame of Abhay Kapoor murder on Madhu.
The court session takes a break for the lunch hour. Some reporters come to take Madhu's interview. Raja sits just opposite to them and keeps making slant remarks on Madhu.
Suddenly some goons come to threaten Madhu to withdraw the case. They beat up Bittu and it is recorded by the media. Shroff tells Raja that it was absolutely wrong on Raja's part. As Raja was completely unaware of this, he calls Dau ji and asks whether he has sent the men. Dau ji says he can never take such stupid step. Raja is confused.