- OMG! Vivian Dsena Injured On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Promo Sets!
- Drashti Dhami To Be Back On TV With Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
- Vivian Dsena, RK Of Madhubala, Is Back To TV With Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!
- REVEALED: Drashti Dhami, Neeraj Khemka's Wedding Date And Other Details!
- TV's Favourite Characters Who Are Killed Post Leaps; Qubool Hai, Madhubala, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 19th June written episode: Bhanu tries to provoke Raja against Dau ji and extend the gap between the two. Raja is engrossed in his thoughts about Madhu. He shares a plan with Bhanu. Bittu becomes upset knowing Madhu's plan of shifting. He says that he will never let them be separate. He talks of shifting to some other flat.
Leela tells Madhu that Bittu is being emotional and unpractical. She tells Madhu to leave the house with her Dida. When they are busy in the discussions, Bhanu enters the flat stealthily, as the door is kept open. He keeps two pouches inside Bittu's bag and escapes.
Bittu hears a sound at the door when Bhanu leaves, but is not able to see him. At night police knocks at the door. The inspector orders the constables to thoroughly search the house. One of them finds two pouches of marijuana inside Bittu's bag. Bittu is arrested.
Dida meets Raja's Dau ji and tells him that she will sit at their home until they release Bittu from police custody. Agni calls Madhu and informs that her Dida is sitting at their house.
Madhu becomes confused as she has to handle this situation alone in Sunny's absence. Leela accuses her of being ignorant about Bittu. Madhu tells her that she will release her Dida first and then try to release Bittu.
Leela becomes violent on Madhu, who remains strong in front of Leela's abuses. Soon they discover Raja at the door!