- OMG! Vivian Dsena Injured On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Promo Sets!
- Drashti Dhami To Be Back On TV With Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
- Vivian Dsena, RK Of Madhubala, Is Back To TV With Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!
- REVEALED: Drashti Dhami, Neeraj Khemka's Wedding Date And Other Details!
- TV's Favourite Characters Who Are Killed Post Leaps; Qubool Hai, Madhubala, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 31st May written episode: Raja tells Madhu to cook for the family with an intention of keeping her engaged. Madhu comes to the kitchen and tells Bhaguri that it would be her last cooking for the family. Raja comes to the kitchen and joins her. After the cooking is finished, he hopes that Madhu will have no scope of going home. Madhu points at the clock—twenty minutes still remaining!
Madhu comes to Dau ji and makes an appeal for going home. Dau ji says that he cannot allow her, until someone from her family comes to take her. Raja smiles and thinks that Madhu has lost the game.
And Sunny appears! He says that he has to take Madhu with him to complete some ritual. Madhu says that she has to go home for two days and Raja has to take her back, as per the ritual.
When Raja questions the ritual, Madhu says if the ritual is not done properly, it is ominous for her in-laws. They can face accidents or similar misfortunes. And this is the perfect moment for the ritual. Thus Madhu cleverly tricks the village people, who are full of superstitions.
Dau ji gives permission. Madhu quickly takes her bag. She suggests that Raja can leave her up to the door. Dau ji himself tells Raja to leave Madhu up to the door. Madhu looks at Raja and smiles.
So, is it Madhu’s victory finally? Or something else is waiting ?