- OMG! Vivian Dsena Injured On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Promo Sets!
- Drashti Dhami To Be Back On TV With Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
- Vivian Dsena, RK Of Madhubala, Is Back To TV With Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!
- REVEALED: Drashti Dhami, Neeraj Khemka's Wedding Date And Other Details!
- TV's Favourite Characters Who Are Killed Post Leaps; Qubool Hai, Madhubala, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 4th June written episode: Leela becomes scared when Bittu comes inside and quickly blames Madhu for the marriage. She says that Madhu has got married in a hurry by her own will. Dida sits under a tree outside the house and completely breaks down. She cannot believe that Madhu did not care to inform her before getting married!
Madhu tries to make Dida understand that she got married by compulsion, not by choice and she was cheated actually. Dida bursts on her, but her attention is distracted when Raja comes out; she is dumfounded!
When Raja comes to Dida, she calls him as Rishu, as he is a look alike of Madhu’s father. When she comes to know that this is Madhu’s husband, she cools down in no time and forgives Madhu.
Madhu again comes back to the house with Dida. Raja arranges a puja for her good health. She is impressed by his cordiality. She wishes all the best for the relationship and says that Madhu is a lucky girl, without knowing that Madhu is suffocated in the marriage.
On the other hand, Raja’s family is suffocated by the ambience of a modern flat and the city customs. Bai ji and others insist Dau ji into going back; he vows that he will never go back without Raja.
Raja calls Dau ji and informs that Madhu’s Dida has come to Mumbai and so he has to stay with them for one more day. Dau ji becomes angry and says that he has become a slave of his wife. He orders him to come back to the house. Raja is perplexed.