- OMG! Vivian Dsena Injured On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Promo Sets!
- Drashti Dhami To Be Back On TV With Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
- Vivian Dsena, RK Of Madhubala, Is Back To TV With Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!
- REVEALED: Drashti Dhami, Neeraj Khemka's Wedding Date And Other Details!
- TV's Favourite Characters Who Are Killed Post Leaps; Qubool Hai, Madhubala, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 6th June written episode: When Dau ji comes to the drawing room, Madhu leaves Agni's hand and goes inside. She feels bad after being so rude and ill-mannered. She prays to Kanha and says that she has to do this to teach Raja a lesson. When Raja comes to the room and confronts, she says that she will go to any extent to win the challenge; she will play with the emotions of his family, just like he has played with the emotions of her Dida.
Bhanu discovers a new way of putting Raja in trouble. He tells Agni that he has noticed a split between Raja and Madhu and he will create a bigger gap with this new plan. At the dinner table, Bhanu wishes to have a gun target practice.
After Raja and Bhanu hit their targets, Bhanu proposes a weird plan. He says that he will keep his wife in front of the target and fire. Tara agrees to stand there. After Bhanu's turn is over, everyone insists Raja into bringing Madhu.
Raja drags Madhu to the spot and makes her stand in front of the target. When Madhu retorts, Raja gives the example of Tara, who did not say a single word against Bhanu's proposal. Madhu says that Tara is born and brought up with brutes, so she is accustomed to this.
When Dau ji says that Raja has the right to do anything with Madhu as she is his wife, she tells Dau ji that Raja has no right on her, as she has never accepted the marriage!