- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Mani (Sumeet Sachdev) is said to guess Raman's (Karan Patel) jealousy when Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and his friendship is concerned and will soon decide to push the couple close to each other.
The latest entry into the show, Mani, has brought new angle to Raman and Ishita's lives. Mani, who is Ishita's best friend is a successful business tycoon and handsome enough to make Raman jealous of his wife's friendship with him. Raman is often seen hiding in the bathroom trying to figure out everything about the perfectionist too.
Mani is soon going to figure out Raman's possessive nature and decide to get the couple close to each other by flirting with Ishita. Raman would then feel compelled to stop her from meeting her friend which would get them into a fight. It is now said that the fight would get the couple confess their love to each other.
Raman and Ishita who have got married for convenience have been clearly falling in love with each other over time. Their compassion and caring towards each other is quite apparent. But they have remained aloof towards each other and now have difficulty confessing their love to each other.
Let's wait and watch how Mani's trick would work for their favour.