- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Aly Loses His Cool & Hurls ABUSES At Coach During Box Cricket League Match!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Mani (Sumeet Sachdev) is said to guess Raman's (Karan Patel) jealousy when Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and his friendship is concerned and will soon decide to push the couple close to each other.
The latest entry into the show, Mani, has brought new angle to Raman and Ishita's lives. Mani, who is Ishita's best friend is a successful business tycoon and handsome enough to make Raman jealous of his wife's friendship with him. Raman is often seen hiding in the bathroom trying to figure out everything about the perfectionist too.
Mani is soon going to figure out Raman's possessive nature and decide to get the couple close to each other by flirting with Ishita. Raman would then feel compelled to stop her from meeting her friend which would get them into a fight. It is now said that the fight would get the couple confess their love to each other.
Raman and Ishita who have got married for convenience have been clearly falling in love with each other over time. Their compassion and caring towards each other is quite apparent. But they have remained aloof towards each other and now have difficulty confessing their love to each other.
Let's wait and watch how Mani's trick would work for their favour.