- What Is Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Actress Radhika Madan Up To These Days?
- FRESH PICS! Smriti & Gautam Sizzle At Reception Party; Shabbir-Kanchi, Radhika Madan & Others Attend
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
- Smriti Khanna & Gautam Gupta Tie The Knot; Dia Mirza, Radhika Madan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Smriti Khanna’s Mehndi: Smriti & Gautam Dance Their Heart Out; Radhika Madan & Others Attend! (PICS)
- MATSH’s Smriti & Gautam To Get Married This Nov; Check Out Smriti’s Bachelorette Party PICS
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
"I look forward to playing the role of an angry man. I'm happy that the makers had the confidence in me to pull off such a contrasting character in a short time. The part of a cool chauvinist is tricky to play," Shakti was quoted by Times Of India recently.
In the show, Ranveer would have been forever in love with Ishaani (Radhika Madan), he would have been from the moment he set his eyes on her. The tricky part, however, is that Ranveer is just a errand boy at Ishaani's mansion. The two would have grown up together and would be extremely close to each other.
When Ishaani is almost getting married to another guy, Ranveer figures out the guy is a spoilt rich brat with unpleasant habits. In an attempt to save Ishaani from this Ranveer would end up getting caught in a lot of mess, after which he would be cornered to confess his love for Ishani. Tonight's episode will show what happens next.
Also, tonight's episode is going to have the one year leap the show will take. It is said that after the confession of his love to Ishaani, Ranveer will be thrown out of the house and during the following year, he flips his fate to become a filthy rich business tycoon.
"I was taken aback when I first saw Shakti in his new avatar. He looks classy," Rashika was quoted recently regarding her thoughts about Ranveer post leap.
Let's wait and watch how the special episode turns out tonight.