- Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi’s Shakti Arora & Neha Saxena Get Married In A Hush-hush Affair! (SEE PIC)
- What Is Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Actress Radhika Madan Up To These Days?
- FRESH PICS! Smriti & Gautam Sizzle At Reception Party; Shabbir-Kanchi, Radhika Madan & Others Attend
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
- Smriti Khanna & Gautam Gupta Tie The Knot; Dia Mirza, Radhika Madan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Smriti Khanna’s Mehndi: Smriti & Gautam Dance Their Heart Out; Radhika Madan & Others Attend! (PICS)
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi 16th July written episode: After Ishani shares her crisis with Ranvir, he comes to Chirag’s house at night. He tells him that Ishani is an extremely bad girl, who indulges in flirting, drinking and having fun with boys. She has no respect for relationship; she flirts with a lot of boys and gives importance to no one. Chirag bursts into anger and beats up Ranvir.
Ranvir says that he was testing Chirag’s love for Ishani and he is sure that Chirag has genuine feelings for her. He tells Chirag that now he has to make Ishani feel that he loves her, as she has refused to marry him. Chirag says that he has done enough. Ranvir tells him to send a message through his parents, that he is not interested to marry Ishani.
Harshad asks Ranvir about the mood of Ishani. Ranvir says that she is stubborn, as she always thinks from her heart. He assures Harshad that soon she will understand Chirag.
Chancal Ben informs Baa about Ishani’s closeness with Ranvir. Baa blames Ishani’s blood. She plans to raise question on Ishani’s character in front of Chirag’s family, as they are coming in the evening.
The Parekh house becomes busy with the preparation of the arrival of Sharman. Harshad tells Falguni to take care of Ishani and prepare her for the evening. Disha tells Falguni that she has no interest for the evening program.
Baa finds that Disha is upset. She tells her that she is going to avenge her insult, by abusing Ishani in the evening program.