- Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi’s Shakti Arora & Neha Saxena Get Married In A Hush-hush Affair! (SEE PIC)
- What Is Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Actress Radhika Madan Up To These Days?
- FRESH PICS! Smriti & Gautam Sizzle At Reception Party; Shabbir-Kanchi, Radhika Madan & Others Attend
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
- Smriti Khanna & Gautam Gupta Tie The Knot; Dia Mirza, Radhika Madan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Smriti Khanna’s Mehndi: Smriti & Gautam Dance Their Heart Out; Radhika Madan & Others Attend! (PICS)
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi 24th June written episode: Ranvir recalls the day when his father brought his mother and him to the city of Mumbai, after getting a driver’s job at the Parekh house. At the age of nine, he was least afraid seeing such a big mansion, as he had no idea of difference between big or small, rich or poor, at that early age.
The day he saw Ishani, a child of the Parekh family, his life took a new turn. He started loving her from the very first day. And fifteen years passed after that. He never tried to express his love, as he realized the barrier between them.
Ranvir has never been treated as a driver’s son, but a child of the family. And he has been the best pal of Ishani. Her father Harshad tells Ranvir that she should get married to a nice groom and Ranvir should take the responsibilities.
Harsha’d love for Falguni impresses Ranvir. Ranvir is not afraid of losing Ishani, as he follows Harshad’s words that love is not about getting someone, but the feeling itself is precious. He gladly accepts the fact that it is a one sided love story!
Now Ranvir is busy in the wedding preparations of Gouri, Ishani’s sister. Gouri is unmindful towards the rituals, as she is not getting married to the person she loves. Ishani takes her mobile.
Gouri’s fiancée Pranab calls in the mobile and talks with Ishani. He requests her to help them. Gouri and Ishani see Pranab entering the house in the guise of a caterer boy. While Gouri is perplexed, Ishani encourages her to flee with her lover.
Gouri is scared of Baa who gives no importance to love, but only believes in marriage. Baa is the merciless lady who sacks an old servant just for eating a costly sweet. Ishani thinks that she should not share Gouri’s crisis with Ranvir as he is always loyal to the Parekh family and will never go against Baa.