- Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi’s Shakti Arora & Neha Saxena Get Married In A Hush-hush Affair! (SEE PIC)
- What Is Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Actress Radhika Madan Up To These Days?
- FRESH PICS! Smriti & Gautam Sizzle At Reception Party; Shabbir-Kanchi, Radhika Madan & Others Attend
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
- Smriti Khanna & Gautam Gupta Tie The Knot; Dia Mirza, Radhika Madan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Smriti Khanna’s Mehndi: Smriti & Gautam Dance Their Heart Out; Radhika Madan & Others Attend! (PICS)
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi 27th June written episode: Gauri tells Pranab that Baa will never spare them. She proposes to die together. Pranab agrees with her. They hear a knock on the door. When Ranvir and Ishani come to the room they see that Pranab and Gauri are not there.
They come back to the Parekh house and sees that the couple is already brought there. Baa asks Pranab whether he can give his life for love. She tells someone to bring kerosene and matches. She drenches Pranab in kerosene and gives matches in his hand.
Baa tells Pranab that she cannot kill him. He should kill himself to prove his love. Gauri begs Pranab’s life from Baa and says that she will marry the guy Baa has chosen. Prnab tells Gauri not to beg his life and says that he will die. Harshad enters the house.
Harshad questions Baa why she is punishing the children for they are in love. He argues that love is the inspiration of his living and he has always taught the children to give importance to love. He requests Baa to let Gauri marry her lover.
But Gauri changes her decision. She says that she was set adrift by emotions, but it will not be wise to marry Pranab, as there will be no security in life. She cannot live an insecure life, says Gauri. She insults Pranab and tells him to leave.
Ishani later tells Gauri that she does not have the courage of fighting. Gauri explains that she has done it to save Pranab’s life. Though Harshad has supported her, Baa would never let them live peacefully after marriage. She would try to harm them in every way and establish that love marriages are never successful.
Gauri adds that her mother has lost her dignity after her father’s death. She stays in this home and Baa always taunts her. If Gauri goes against Baa, her mom will suffer more. So, she has to sacrifice her happiness to save the lives of the people she love—says Gauri. Ranvir watches Gauri.