- Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi’s Shakti Arora & Neha Saxena Get Married In A Hush-hush Affair! (SEE PIC)
- What Is Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Actress Radhika Madan Up To These Days?
- FRESH PICS! Smriti & Gautam Sizzle At Reception Party; Shabbir-Kanchi, Radhika Madan & Others Attend
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
- Smriti Khanna & Gautam Gupta Tie The Knot; Dia Mirza, Radhika Madan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Smriti Khanna’s Mehndi: Smriti & Gautam Dance Their Heart Out; Radhika Madan & Others Attend! (PICS)
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi's Ranveer (Shakti Arora) is probably making the biggest mistake of his life by planning to marry Rithika before Ishaani (Radhika Madan) will get married to Chirag. Since it is quite possible that Chirag is going to break her heart after knowing she will not get back her house.
Currently on the show, Ishaani is in the belief that Ranveer (RV) is trying to take revenge on her and her family by buying her house, her company and now trying to jeopardize Chriag and her relationship. She resisted all the help Ranveer is trying to give and finally make him agree to get married so she can live peacefully with Chirag.
Ranveer, even though knows quite clearly all about Chirag's ploy against Ishaani, is helpless at saving her. After promising he would marry someone before Ishaani gets married, RV finds himself a bride, Rihtika and his mother would plan his wedding in a week.
Ishaani's family have started with the wedding preparations, while Chirag, would try befriending the rich daughter, Rithika, the same girl RV is getting engaged to. Ranveer would even try making Ishaani jealous too repeatedly hoping it would change her mind, but Ishaani is clearly blinded in Chirag's love that she is not ready to even see whats happening around her.
Will Ranveer regret getting married to Rithika after knowing Chirag has ruined Ishaani's life forever? Will Ranveer and Ishaani realise their mistakes soo late that their lives would have changed forever by then?