- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bollywood actress Minissha Lamba in the latest episode of Bigg Boss 8 was seen exposing Arya Babbar's plotting outside the show. Arya allegedly tried to plan and plot a fake romance with her before entering the controversial reality show.
Minissha narrated, "Aarya called me and said, I want to win the show under any circumstances" and that she should fake a "romance" with him. Minissha stated that Aarya wanted to call her "jaan" on the show and hold her hand. She told Deepshikha, "I refused him saying, I am in a relationship with someone and can't afford to lose my respect for the sake of TRPs."
"Aarya had told me that Minissha was desperately messaging as well as calling him and asking him to meet. I immediately reminded him that as per the rules of Bigg Boss, speculated contestants cannot connect with each other before the show. Aarya is an extremely responsible person, so he understood and totally agreed. But he told me, inspite of him ignoring, Minissha was calling him," Aarya's publicist Dale Bhagwagar said.
"Of course, like every contestant, Aarya wants to win the show, but his upbringing is not of the cheating types," Dale also said.