- Margarita With A Straw: Shastri Sisters’ Sonal Vengurlekar Writes Open Letter To The Director
- Sudha Chandran Back On TV With Shastri Sisters!
- Letter ‘R’ Auspicious For Shastri Sisters!
- Shastri Sister: Tiff Between Alka And Rajiv!
- Shastri Sisters: Horrified Of Marriage, Alka To Go Missing!
- Rakhi Celebrations To Turn Horrid For Shastri Sisters! (August 7th)
The story of Shastri Sisters will take an interesting turn as Neel (Summit Bharadwaj), shattered by the love of his life getting married to his older brother Rajat (Vijayendra Kumeria), will unleash chaos in the lives of the girls.
Sareen, Rajat's father, expresses his concern of Rajat getting married to Devyani (Sonal Vengurlekar) instead of Anushka (Ishita Ganguly) to his wife Minty (Neelu Kohli). When he reveals his doubt that Rajat is in love with Anushka and not Devyani, Minty pretends to remain unconvinced and denies the fact.
Meanwhile, Astha is trying to create misunderstandings between Buaji and Alka, by showing Alka in a bad light. She places Alka and Rajeev's photos next to one another during the pooja for Buaji's eyes to see.
Rajat, under the impression that he is going to get married to the love of his life Anushka, is all excited on his way back from the field trip. Minty and Nikki eagerly await the moment when Devyani's world shatters to pieces when she finds out that Rajat is actually in love with her older sister Anushka.
Will Devyani's world break or will Rajat use his kindness and go ahead and marry Devyani? And what will be the result of Astha's evil plans? Watch Shastri Sisters to know more.