- Sister, My Reason To Live: Arjun Kapoor On Anupam Kher Show!
- Emotional Revelations Kapil Sharma Made On The Anupam Kher Show!
- Kapil Sharma's Day Out: Kaun Banega Crorepati, Anupam Kher Show And Comedy Nights With Kapil!
- Kangna Ranaut: No One Is Ready To Accept I Don't Have Weaknesses!
- Don't Want A Husband Like Dad: Alia Bhatt On Anupam Kher Show
- No Difference Between TV And Films Now: Anupam Kher
Naseeruddin Shah and Om Puri, the actors who rarely appear in any chat shows were on The Anupam Kher Show. The veteran actor-trio were seen chatting candidly about their journey in acting. Naseeruddin and Om revealed secrets about their lives that has never been spoken before.
Naseeruddin reveal a secret about Om Puri and said that he is more of a romantic than he likes to show. The two talented actors spoke about their days in National School of Drama (NSD), where Naseeruddin said that Om would bring flowers and sweets for the ladies to charm them. To this Om replied, " Guys like Naseer just had to speak in fluent English and ladies would be charmed by his words. It was me who had to make all types of efforts and beg for the girls' attention!"
While Naseeruddin had convent education, Om was from Punjabi Medium School. This apparently made Om have complex issues while in NSD. But when Om was about to give up their mentor Oaidi Sahed pushed him to improve his language skills and today he has done more than 20 movies in English.
Naseeruddin and Om confessed that both of them were introverts in their childhood and had issues opening up and express themselves. While Nasseruddin was a shy child and felt he never would live up to his father's expectations, Om apparently is a shy romantic, who could never open up in front of anyone, especially girls.
The actors Naseeruddin, Om and Anupam, who are considered few of the most talented Indian actors had a fun time talking about each other and how they have achieved their success.