- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
The videsi beauty, Natasa Stankovic, is finding it difficult to stay locked in a house filled with fighting people. The actress has decided to quit Bigg Boss 8 since she is finding the fights and tedious tasks shocking and does not think she is fit for the reality show.
The luxury task this week will see the contestants getting a little too competitive and going out of control. Bigg Boss is going to divide the house into two groups and they will have to competitive against each other to win. The preview of the episode shows contestants even going violent against each other ending up hurting others.
Natasa, the soft spoken and considerably weak contestants in the house, will be seen finding it difficult to watch contestants fight violently against each other. She would then decide to leave the Bigg Boss house and some of the others supported her too, including Karishma Tanna and Soni Singh.
Bigg Boss, on the other hand, did not call her into the confession room even after repeated pleas and she then decides to pack her bags and leave no matter. She will also be seen bidding her adios to her friends in the house. She will be seen confessing to Sushant Digvikar about her difficulty in watching them fighting amongst themselves for survival.