- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Natasa, the soft spoken, innocent and gullible actress, was easily the cutest contestant on the show but apart from looking beautiful and cute, the model/actress/director/producer has been the least contributing contestant this season. Be it visibility, performance in tasks or entertaining, the beauty is far from deserving to stay in the reality show.
The actress was nominated in the first week due to her food issue. But after surviving the first eliminations, the actress went invisible in the house and host, Salman Khan, too made repeated hints for her to get to work and maker her stay matter.
The nominations for this eliminations was different from other weeks, as Bigg Boss asked the contestants to nominate whom they would want to save in the house rather than throw them out. Minissha Lamba voted to keep Natasa safe in the house but since no one else felt the same, the cute actress had to fight tough contenders in the elimination round.
Failing to entertain the viewers enough to vote for her to keep her safe in the Bigg Boss house, Natasa gets eliminated from Bigg Boss 8.