- My Parents Encouraged Me To Follow My Heart: DID L'il Masters Winner
- Saif Ali Khan Acted All Nawab On DID Sets And Walked Out?
- Bharti Singh Flirts With Tiger Shroff On DID L'il Masters Sets!
- Esha Gupta, Tamannah and Sajid Khan Promote Humshakals On Dance India Dance L'il Masters
- India's Got Talent 2 off to an impressive start
- Jay Bhanushali to host DID L'il Masters finale
Nepal's Teriya Magar was announced the winner of Zee TV's "DID L'il Masters" Season 3 here Saturday.
The 11-year-old from Rudrapur, Nepal, defeated Hardik Ruparel, Anushka Chetri and Sadhwin Shetty; and walked away with the KB3 Cup and Rs.10 lakh at the grand finale held at the Balewadi Sports Complex here.
"I am extremely happy to win this trophy today. It is like a dream come true for me to perform on the stage of 'DID L'il Masters' and emerge as a winner of Season 3. Masters and audiences have been really supportive and have appreciated my performances," Magar said in a statement.
On their winning the trophy of Season 3, Skipper Omkar Shinde said: "We gave our best to each performance on the coveted stage of 'DID'. My aim was to focus on Teriya's overall grooming to make her a well-rounded, versatile dancer rather than excelling in only one form which is considered her forte."
The dance reality show for children was also attended by Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan, who performed to a medley of his blockbuster songs like "Main tera hero", "Saturday saturday" and "Disco diwane".
He along with Grandmaster Mithun Chakraborty and the judges of the show - Geeta Kapoor and Ahmed Khan - presented the coveted KB3 Cup to Magar.
Congratulating the winner, Mithun said: "Heartiest congratulations to Teriya. Mentored by able skippers, the kids presented acts one could never have imagined children to be capable of delivering."