- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Dimpy, 29, and Rahul, who in 2010 became the first couple in the country to marry on reality TV, filed for divorce by mutual consent earlier this year. The model sparked reunion rumours when she got teary-eyed on seeing Rahul during a party organised inside the Bigg Boss house.
"During the party everyone's friends had come over. For me, Rahul coming to the house was like a visit by a family member. It was weird that we were behaving like strangers. I was emotional as at times I feel alienated in the house being a wild card entrant. Everyone has a bonding. So it was all pent up emotions that came out that day," Dimpy said during a press conference inside the 'Bigg Boss' house in Lonavla last evening.
"But I am not thinking about getting back with him as I have taken a decision. I have no plans of getting together with anyone else at the moment as well because my head is preoccupied with the game," she added.
This season of Bigg Boss has seen very strong bonding among male contestants like Puneet Issar, Pritam Singh, Gautam Gulati and Praneet Bhatt, the latest to be evicted from the house. But the girls have always kept their distance from each other.
When asked why the female contestants are not as united as their male counterparts, Dimpy said, "We are individuals and we are all strong. We have our own identity. We don't need to gang up to be in the game or go ahead in the show."
Bigg Boss 8 hosted by Bollywood star Salman Khan airs on Colors everyday.