- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Upen Patel was seen agreeing to go bald for a task recently and the viewers were shocked seeing him taking the machine to shave off his hair as well. But the viewers and his fans can rest in peace, he will not be going bald this time too.
Upen, who was considered one of the very few level headed contestants this season, has been going through a phase on the show where he was seen talking and acting weird and even instigating fights with his co-contestants and throwing violent threats as well. And among these behaviours, when he accepted the challenge everyone actually believed he might do it too.
But breath easy, the London lad is not going to be shaving off his hair this time around too. Upen was asked to shave off his hair once before during a task that involved Sushant Digvikar, but, he refused point blank to do it. He agreed to color his hair, however, which both the viewers and he hare regretting looking at the after effects.
This time when Bigg Boss 8's latest task had contestants challenging him to shave off his hair, though he agreed in the beginning shocking everyone, he was seen with hair even after the task came to an end proving he did not go through with it.