- I Don't Get To See My Kids So I Invite Them On Sets: Palak Aka Kiku Sharda
- Salman Khan, Jacqueline's 'Kick' Fun With Madhuri, Karan On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7
- Palak To Leave With Salman Khan, Kiku Sharda To Start Dance On Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7
- Cupid Strikes Salman Khan, Finally!
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
- Would Love To Star Opposite Shahrukh Khan: Tara Popowich, Jhalak 7 Wild Card Contestant
- Sridevi’s Farewell! TV Celebs Share Heartfelt Messages; Vikas Gupta Dedicates His Award To Sridevi!
VJ-actress-singer Sophie Choudry, who will be seen in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, admits she is not thinking of winning the show at the moment. Sophie, who has done dance numbers in films like Heyy Babyy and Shootout at Wadala, said she is looking forward to give memorable performances on the show.
"Dancing in films is very different to performing and competing live. I enjoy dancing, but I have never been trained in a dance, so I thought I would take up this as a challenge. "For me the show is a way to learn various dance forms. It's been a while since people saw me on TV and this is a wonderful platform," Sophie told.
But looking at the format of the show till now, mostly TV actors have won it, but she is not thinking of winning or losing. "I am not thinking about winning the show right now. I just want to win judges' respect and audience's love. I want to give a few memorable performances and connect with people," she added.
Sophie was approached to participate in the show earlier as well but could not do it due to various reasons. "I had got offer (from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa) earlier as well but it didn't work out because of date issues or due to some injuries. This time too, I was ready to say no but the team convinced me," Sophie said, who has also featured in songs in Tamil and Telugu films.
"There are talented dancer participating in the show, which means the competition is already tougher than usual. I think everyone is competition. People may think I am a good dancer, but I am not trained and certainly not used to dancing with a partner," Sophie said.
The seventh season of the show, which hits TV this month, will be judged by filmmaker Karan Johar, actress Madhuri Dixit and choreographer-director Remo D'Souza.