- Vatsal Sheth Marries Ishita Dutta In Hush-Hush Ceremony; B’wood Stars Kajol-Ajay & Others Attend
- Puneesh-Bandgi, Gautam-Diandra, Karishma-Upen…8 Contestants Who Got Intimate In The Bigg Boss House!
- Bigg Boss 11: Not Sabyasachi, But Dhinchak Pooja To Get Evicted; Housemates To Reveal Their Secrets!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 7: Siddharth Shukla Not Dating Tanisha Mukherjee
- Shahrukh Khan’s 50th Birthday: Here Is How SRK Thanked Manish Paul, Tanisha Mukherjee... For Wishes
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 7: Final List Of Contestants - Tanisha Mukherjee, Siddharth Shukla, Jay-Mahi…
Tanisha Mukherjee's spokesperson clarifies Armaan Kohli and she have parted ways on good terms and are no longer together. They were just not meant to be, it says. The couple met and fell in love with during their stay in the Bigg Boss 7 house.
"While many have been confused on the status of Tanishaa and Armaan's relationship, the true news for this couple's fans unfortunately is that the two have split up. Last week, right after publications started printing about their break up, tweets on social networking websites led to a confusion on the couple's official status. While many publications have been carrying news on a so-called wedding being planned, the real story is that the couple is no longer together.
Reasons, you may ask? Tanishaa and Armaan were definitely two different people and hence, after the ups and downs throughout this past one year, they realized that they were just not meant to be. Unlike many break-ups, where there is a lot of bad blood spilled, these two have decided to remain cordial. And hence, Tanishaa was spotted at Armaan's father's birthday as well.
With their career graphs rising in full swing, both Tanishaa and Armaan have decided to concentrate on work. While Tanishaa is busy in launching her production house, T.Mukerji along with her mother Tanuja, Armaan on the other hand has been prepping for his upcoming comeback in films," said the official statement released by Tanisha Mukherjee's spokesperson.