- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Salman, 48, had only a handful of photographers for the event. "It is a lovely stand they have taken. I respect that. It is, in fact, my loss. They are taking pictures of all but me so it is not even their loss. I haven't banned them, they have boycotted me," the actor said.
When asked if he would like to make peace with the photographers, Salman said they need to make peace with themselves first. "I am fine with them, I am open to getting clicked but if one wants to take pictures then it has to be done respectfully. It can't become like a fish market," the Dabangg star said.
Bigg Boss season 8 is all set to air on September 21 on Colors TV. Whether the event is covered or not the show is sure set to air and Salman Khan is sure set to earn his alleged 5-crore-per episode income, whom this costs in a long run is quit clear with this. Let's wait and watch for how long the photographers stand their ground.