- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Weekend Ka Vaar with Salman Khan had viewers glued to the screens. From taking every contestant to task to getting Puneet Issar and Minissha Lamba getting fake-eliminated from the Bigg Boss house.
Salman shocked the contestants and the viewers by announcing that not one but two contestants will be eliminated from the house this week and minutes after that Puneet and Minissha were removed from the house through the main door. But what none of them knew was that they were taken to a secret room to watch the contestants and not to join Salman.
Now whether, Puneet and Minissha will be brought back to the house or will they in fact be the ones to get eliminated from the house tomorrow is yet to be seen but, for now, the duo will be watching the others closely which might influence their decision making, maybe when they go back to the house or get evicted and have the bomb in their hand.
Puneet and Minissha would watch the contestants from a secret room, while Gautam Gualti will be seen crying out loud having Puneet taken away from the house and others start discussing what exactly happened just now.
Also, the Bigg Boss 8 Saturday episode had Salman taking each of the contestants to task and do some sorting out of issues. He was seen dealing with Upen Patel's judgement which was popularly called selfish, for punishing Gautam and especially rewarding Sushant Digvikar when he was the worst performer at the task.