- Interesting Facts About The Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti!
- Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti Looks Resplendent In These Pictures & We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Says She Is Enjoying Being Single!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahat Khanna Pregnant With Her Second Baby; Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- This Is What Happened When Qubool Hai Actors Surbhi Jyoti, Surbhi Chandna, KVB & Others Reunited….
- CONFIRMED! Karan Singh Grover To Host A Travel Show!
Qubool Hai 1st October written episode: Tanveer gives property papers to Ahil and becomes impatient for the sign. Ahil feels hesitant and lies that the pen is out of ink. Tanveer fumes. Ahil comes to his bedroom and tells Sanam that he is scared of losing her. Sanam assures him that no one can separate them against their will.
Tanveer tries to mould Ahil with her tactful words. She tells him that he killed his own father and she went to jail to save him. He used to spend a reckless life with wine and girlfriends and he was never born to be a husband. He can never like a girl for a long time and he will lose interest in Sanam very soon, says Tanveer. Ahil is affected by these words. When he comes back to the bedroom, Sanam discovers that he is shockingly changed!
Rahat tells Faiz that Haya has agreed to marry him. Faiz asks him whether he has explained the matter to Haya that this marriage is only a negotiation to fulfil the conditions of law. Rahat cannot tell Faiz that he has only proposed Haya to marry him, without any context of her re-marriage with Faiz. Faiz bubbles over in happiness, but Rahat is troubled thinking if he disappoints Faiz, he will completely break down. But he cannot break Haya’s heart for a second time!
Razia remembers the second condition of the prophet woman, that is to collect the hair of a eunuch. She becomes happy seeing Latif and cuts her hair while she is sleeping. Latif wakes up and chases Razia, but fails to catch her. Razia gives the hair to the lady. She tells her third condition, that is to collect a particular sweet from a temple.