- Interesting Facts About The Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti!
- Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti Looks Resplendent In These Pictures & We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Says She Is Enjoying Being Single!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahat Khanna Pregnant With Her Second Baby; Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- This Is What Happened When Qubool Hai Actors Surbhi Jyoti, Surbhi Chandna, KVB & Others Reunited….
- CONFIRMED! Karan Singh Grover To Host A Travel Show!
Qubool Hai 23rd June written episode: Munisa plans to create a distance between Rahat and Haya. She tells Haya that Rahat has become ignorant about himself and someone should take care of him. He does not change his room décor for a long time.
Haya thinks of doing it for Rahat. She makes new arrangements and cherishes seeing his army attire. When Rahat comes and sees this, his wife's memory tortures him. He becomes angry with Haya and misbehaves. Munisa enjoys the scene.
After the will is read out, Tanveer finds it hard to hide the shock she has received. She tries to pretend being happy for Aahil. Aahil declares that he is not interested in the property and he thinks that it rightfully belongs to Tanveer. She sees a ray of hope.
The lawyer declares that Aahil cannot give this property to anyone; if he tries doing so, it will go to some trust. Tanveer tells Aahil that the property cannot be wasted, he should think of his family and his sisters.
The lawyer gives the next shock. He says that Aahil has to be married to have rights over the property, as it is divided between him and his wife. He tells Aahil that he should get married before his thirtieth birthday, which is just two weeks away.
Aahil rubbishes the idea of getting married in two weeks. He thinks that he can never make a good husband. He is not ready to sacrifice his liberty. Tanveer assures him that he will live the same life even after marriage; but he must marry to possess the property, she says. Aahil agrees with her.
Tanveer fumes over the fact that the Nawab changed his will before she killed him, and he gave it to Badi Begum. She comes to Badi Begum and tortures her for hiding the matter. Shockingly, Badi Begum speaks out; she says that evil never wins!